Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Welcome to my creative corner!


Hello and welcome to my blog! ❤ My name is Lisa and I love to make cards for my family and friends. 

I started cardmaking about 4+ years ago. A friend of mine invited me to a cardmaking workshop and I went. The person giving the workshop was a Stampin' Up demonstrator and when she showed me the catalog with all the products, I immediately fell in love with all the stamps and dies. There I was introduced to the Sizzix "Big Shot" machine and was amazed at all the things you could do with it. A year later my husband bought me the Big Shot for Christmas. BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT EVER

I have learned a lot about the cardmaking community these past 4 years by watching YouTube videos and reading lots of blogs. I enjoy visiting blogs such as Lawn Fawn, Simon Says Stamp, Hero Arts, Jennifer McGuire, and so many others. 

Last year I started my official Instagram page and I thought it was about time to begin a blog as well. You can visit my Instagram page here

If you like my cards, feel free to leave some love on the page. Thank you for reading my first blog post and see you again next time! ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment